RPB Safety Z-Link Respirator With Constant Flow Valve
$638.82 – $671.58
The RPB Safety Z-Link Respirator with Constant Flow Valve is a versatile respirator system that has many options for accessories.
Countless customizations: The RPB Z-Link offers numerous configurations so that you can wear it your way. With the detachable Z-Link+ welding visor, five lens options, five cape types, fully adjustable head suspension, adjustable airflow, and optional accessories, the Z-Link lets you add, change, or remove features as you choose.
Exceptional comfort: The RPB Comfort-Link™ helmet padding system distributes weight evenly across your head to eliminate pressure points and minimize strain on your neck.
Optimum vision: The large optically clear grinding visor provides exceptional downward and peripheral vision, plus ANSI Z87+ certified eye protection.
Unrivaled safety: The Z-Link provides certified respiratory protection, head protection, eye protection, and optional hearing protection.
Visor lifts open: The Z-Link grinding visor hinged open for quick communication outside of the working environment.
- Includes 16-810 Safety Lens, 16-723 Tychem SL Shoulder Cape or 16-712 Tychem 2000 Face Seal, 04-830 Breathing Tube, and 03-101 Constant Flow Valve (NIOSH Approved)
- Large, optically, clear, grinding visor with Z87+ certified eye protection
- Adjust the direction of the air with the air deflector
- Fixed jaw to ensure secure cape attachment
- Molded padding fits closely to your head to evenly spread weight
- APF of greater than 1000
- Polystyrene top liner for impact absorption
- Swivel inlet fitting for easy breathing tube attachment
- Gray heat-reflecting shell for lower in-helmet temperatures
- Compatible with supplied air or powered air
- Choose from five Z87+ certified visors: clear, mirror tint, smoke tint, infrared shade 5, yellow tint
- Choose from two cape options: full bib and face seal
- Choose from three cape materials: Tychem 2000, Tychem 4000, Zytec FR
- Optional RPB Comms-Link accessories for radio communications
- Optional RPB Vision-LInk helmet light for work in dark environments
- Optional RPB Quiet-Link ear muffs for high noise environments
- Optional FR breathing tube cover available
- Optional RPB Z-Link+ welding visor
- Optional tear-off lenses for grinding visor