The Premier Distributor of Automotive, Aerospace, Military & Industrial Paint and Supplies
AEROSPACE PAINTER TRAINING PROGRAM
Welcome to the AIS Aerospace Spray Painter Training course!
NEXT COURSE: CAT Training, Ogden, Utah. Training sessions are held every second Tuesday of the month.
**Three day training course cost: CALL for price!
Ongoing training and education is an example of the caliber of service AIS provides. We work closely with our partners to provide detailed useful training to enhance the skills of the spray technicians who are so vital to our industry.
Regardless of previous knowledge or experience, by the end of the Aerospace Spray Painter Training course, attendees should understand the fundamentals of all tasks to be performed by spray technicians. Attendees will also gain the necessary skills to efficiently perform assigned coatings application tasks.
The primary goal of this course is to improve the knowledge and skills of coating technicians in order to increase application efficiency and durability of applied coatings.
This course is divided into 13 units:
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Masking and De-masking
- Unit 3: Surface Preparation
- Unit 4: Basic Coating Knowledge
- Unit 5: The Preparation of Coatings
- Unit 6: Spray Application Equipment
- Unit 7: Spray Equipment Setup
- Unit 8: Spray Application Techniques
- Unit 9: Cleaning and Maintenance of Spray Equipment
- Unit 10: The Application of Aerospace Primers and Topcoats
- Unit 11: Stencil and Decal Application
- Unit 12: Coating Defects, Problems and Repair
- Unit 13: Conclusion
In addition to classroom study, there are hands on labs that will follow particular units. During these labs, attendees will have an opportunity to view demonstrations of the procedures that have been taught and practice the related skills.
Note: Each training course will be held with a minimum of 2 attendees and a maximum course size of 6 attendees