RPB T-Link Respirator Kit
$417.29 – $1,224.91
The RPB T-Link Respirator Kit is designed to work with you, not against you.
- 17-712-S Tychem QC Hood
- Safety Lens
- Bump Cap Assembly
- 04-835 Breathing Tube
- 03-501 C40 Climate Control Device or 03-901 PX4 PAPR
Secure attachment: The Tychem cover is securely attached to the helmet system ensuring it will never blow off your head.
Widened Perspective: Large viewing window allows you to operate with a widened perspective.
- The soft breathable inner-bib and extra tuck-in collar directs air down your body to aid cooling.
- Fully adjustable padding system ensures a snug fit.
- The T-Link's padded head-liner and head suspension system provide a balanced weight distribution, relieving pressure points on your head and maximizing user comfort. Optional Comfort-Link padding systems offers additional stability and comfort.
Clear-vision cassette lens: The optional cassette lens includes 7 layers, enabling you to work for extended periods of time with ease.
- Adjustable air deflector to change the air direction
- Fixed lens frame ensures the lends will never hit your nose
- Breathing tube easily attaches to the respirator and swivels to eliminate tangles
- Compatible with SAR and PAPR
- Choose between lightweight bump cap or ANSI Z89.1 certified hard hat protection
- 2 cape materials available
- Dupont Tychem 2000
- Dupont Tychem 4000
- Optional ANSI Z87 approved safety lens
- Peel-off lenses available
- Optional Comms-Link accessories for radio communications
- Optional Quiet-Link ear muffs for high noise environment
There are no reviews yet.