You can rely on our vast experience when it comes to installation, training, service and maintenance.
For collision repair facilities, OEM demands are increasing. We work hard to deliver OEM-approved equipment necessary to work on today’s challenging repairs.
Our solutions include:
- Welding equipment, including plastic and aluminum
- Plastic repair systems
- Aluminum repair equipment and repair stations
- Sanding systems, vacuums and dust collection
- Spray gun cleaners and solvent recyclers
- Scanning tools
- Spray equipment (coatings, foam)
- Spray booths and prep stations
- Booth sales, installation, service and maintenance
- Compressors, filtration and piping
- Color match lights and shop lighting
Ben Else, Industrial Finishes and AIS equipment specialist, concentrates on giving customers the full experience before purchasing equipment.
“I typically meet with the customer to discuss the need,” Else said. “That’s followed by a complete day or half day demo so they can see the product first hand.”
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]